Friday, August 21, 2015

BASICALLY BLACK & WHITE

As much as I gush about my love of new things, the truth is, I really enjoy being in a committed relationship with more than a few things in my closet. Take this IRO blazer or Stuart Weitzman loafers for example, I've had them for about a year and a year and a half respectively and haven't looked back! Thinking about what it is that makes an item a time-tested favorite for me, I believe it's actually the combination of two things, i.e. looks and substance. Obviously when it comes to clothing or accessories they way they look is important, yet I find that how you feel when you wear that certain item plays an equally important part. If something doesn't feel good on, no matter how beautiful it is, it will inevitably end up in the back of your closet forgotten in favor of something a bit more comfortable. Well, at least that's how it is for me:) And so, when I find something that's beautiful inside and out ( and also possibly happens to work with 80-90% of everything I have in my closet ) I tend to hold on!:) 






STUART WEITZMAN The Leman oxford | IRO Abril blazer | ILLESTEVA Boca mirrored sunglasses { in blue here } | CHANEL Boy flap bag in perforated leather | GABRIEL & CO bracelets & rings 



No comments:

Post a Comment