Monday, August 10, 2015

IN FULL BLOOM


Not usually a fan of floral prints, falling in love with this muted grey, black and white number came as a bit of a surprise! Most of the time, I find floral prints a bit too busy or loud, yet there is absolutely nothing overpowering about this understated floral print. Quite on the contrary, the overall effect I think, is rather soft and elegant. 








Initially, I envisioned pairing it with a leather jacket and a pair of black sneakers but I suppose the girly side took over and I couldn't resist wearing it with heels. Come to think of it, I couldn't resist quite a few things... like waiting to wear it on a trip I specifically got it for, rather than donning it on a  weekday afternoon outing with my hubby:) But of course, at this point I've come to accept the fact that I lack self control when it comes to cute new dresses:) ... and shoes, and bags and pretty much everything in between. Basically, if it's new I need to wear it right away, regardless! Does that happen to you guys too? 

ASOS midi dress in floral organza | ILLESTEVA Boca mirrored sunglasses { in blue here } | CHANEL Boy flap bag in perforated leather | CARVELA Gosh black strap heeled sandals via ASOS | SARINA SURIANO Crystal orbis pearl bangle | TIFFANY & CO Atlas open ring | WANDERLUST & CO rings 



No comments:

Post a Comment