Saturday, November 21, 2015

CASUAL SATURDAY


I've been working hard on expending my collection of cozy knits this season, and this gorgeous Anine Bing chunky cardigan is my latest score! :) Perfect in every way, from color to understated pattern, I just love the way it fits! When it comes to knits, it's hard sometimes to find that balance between way too fitted and clearly too slouchy, but this one definitive nails that perfectly oversized look! So good with skinny jeans or leather pants, I also love pairing it with dresses and ankle boots for that cute, nonchalant day time look. Basically, the possibilities of wearing it are endless and of course you know how much I love that!:)







ANINE BING chunky cardigan | JOIE Serotina linen tee | PAUL ANDREW Trinity peep toe ankle bootsCHLOE Hudson bag | NIALAYA tube gold ring, twisted panther ring, Skyfall horn necklace 


No comments:

Post a Comment